Friday Favorite

Even though I haven't gone "back to school" in years, and haven't owned a pencil case since I was 8 (it had Strawberry Shortcake on it!) I can't help but feel as though I need one of these. It must be the turning of the weather and the excitement for the arrival of autumn that makes me hark back to my younger years and say: you really do need something to store your pencils and erasers in!

These pencil cases from seaoats are a beautiful combination of bold, screen-printed graphics, richly colored recycled fabrics, and some sweet quilted top-stitching. The images of birds, blowing sea grass, and sailboats almost seem to be a goodbye to summer. I like that.




Now, I just need to find some pencils to put in there.... Or maybe I could just use one as a small purse.

No comments: