friday favorites

where we show you one of our favorite things!


It has been a cold, snowy week here in Rochester and how I long for the days of it being light out at five in the evening and the birds chirping outside my window in the morning.
Maybe that is what made me stop and take in the beauty of Hadley Hutton's work in her etsy shop. "November Bird" is just one of the wonderful things you will find. This lovely piece is a print of Hadley's monoprint painting done with monoprinting ink, gouache, watercolor pencil, acrylic and ink. I might just have to get one of these treasures to hang on my wall and remind me that light, warmth and chirping birds will soon come again!

Until then stay warm my friends and treat yourself or someone
who needs a little ray of sunshine to one of these paintings!

Cris

No comments: