friday favorites

Time for Friday favorites, friends! A weekly post in which we showcase a favorite Etsy seller.


I am so happy to share with you today one of my top 5 favorite shops on Etsy: tinctory. I can remember the exact moment I first saw Eva's work. I gasped for breath, feeling there just couldn't be anything more perfect.

Each piece pairs hand dyed silk and the classic tradition of smocking for a result that is at once contemporary, and a glorious tribute to the past. Eva also applies her unique take on smocking to rings and earrings.

Eva's shop has been open for a little more than a year, and after a year of saving pennies I can happily say that one of my very own will be, very shortly, on it's way from the UK!

If you're having a slow morning, perhaps with a warm cup of tea in hand, you might want to know that Eva also has a really lovely flickr stream I've gotten lost in more than once...

Happy weekend, friends!
Shanna

1 comment:

Deniz said...

this is really great and amazing.
brilliant idea and really good craftmanship make this ingenious!