august 28th} nancy topolski



this week we welcome nancy topolski to our tent and she'll be bringing along her ever expanding collection of work. in her own words: "I have been a practicing, exhibiting artist and teacher for almost twenty years. I work in silver, I make artists books, make collages, make paintings, and I spin my own yarn and knit." whew! you really need to see her new jewelry made of recycled glass. very intriguing!

personally, i have been a fan of her collages for a while now and am hoping there are still some left by the time i get to the market! her juxtaposition of imagery and her careful choice of color make her work both beautiful and intelligent.

come on out to say hello and make sure you bring your wallet - you will surely find more than a few things you simply have to have!

see you there,
joAnn

No comments: