friday favorites

it's friday favorites time! this is where one of us showcases a favorite etsy pick. what a great way to end the week and get the daydreaming started for the weekend!


Life can be so complicated sometimes and nothing reminded me more of the happiness of simplicity than the work of Shelli of Studio Mela . I smile every time I look at The Little Wish and smile even wider as I see more of her lovely, charming work. If you are in need of a little happiness in your day then go straight to this etsy shop!


Cris

2 comments:

Deniz said...

love this- lol! i might have bigger problems than what dress to wear, but it still is my first problem every morning!
its a great piece from a great artist
have a nice weekend

second storie said...

I'm so glad you share my love of this piece and artist.
I agree that it may not be the biggest problem but still the first problem every day!!

so glad you are enjoying our blog!!!

enjoy the weekend!
Cris