Art and craft in unexpected places} Lisa Hannigan

I Don't Know from ATO Records on Vimeo.

I love when I come across art and craft in unexpected places. One day while I was looking around singer Lisa Hannigan's website I was pleasantly surprised...click play!

Hannigan has another beautiful video for her song Lille, featuring two very cool pop-up books created by Jamie Hannigan and Maeve Clancy. Both songs are from her album Sea Sew.

Her website is pretty crafty too! Hannigan stitched the cover art for SeaSew along with Francis Hannigan. This hand sewn design is also featured on her website, her mother even knit the front page! The cover design has been translated into a tote you can purchase from her site as well as
hand stitched badges. There are even digital pop-up books to flip through! Definitely worth a little visit.

Hope your day is inspired!
Shanna

No comments: